Land and Sea Voyage
The Land and Sea Voyage is the best of both worlds: experience the peacefulness of a night's sleep on a boat and yurt within the remote corners of Resurrection Bay. The Land and Sea Voyage is a two night unique Alaskan experience. Get to know your hosts and enjoy a personalized journey of the Alaskan coast from both the sea and land.
- Kayak excursions (guided or solo) are included on Gambler and at Shearwater Cove.
- Additional nights can be added to the Land or Sea leg of this trip. For instance, stay 2 nights on Gambler, and 1 night at Shearwater Cove or vice versa.
- Maximum of four guests on this trip.
- Meals are included for your stay on M/V Gambler. Guests provide their own meals at Shearwater Cove. There is a refridgerator and cooler aboard Gambler.
- 2 guests: $650 per person or ($1,300)
- 3 guests: $609 per person or ($1,825)
- 4 guests: $587.50 per person or ($2,350)
The voyage begins with Alpenglow Charters. Meet your first hosts, Mackenzie and Ian, in the Seward Boat Harbor aboard M/V Gambler, a custom built 40 foot yacht. From there, begin your journey out to Thumb Cove, a beautiful anchorage within Resurrection Bay. With Alpenglow Charters, explore Thumb Cove by foot or kayak. Mackenzie and Ian provide excellent, home-cooked and locally-sourced dinner and breakfast aboard the Gambler.
The next morning, enjoy coffee, tea and the beautiful surroundings before departing on the next leg of the adventure. Your new hosts, Jason and Charity, will pick you up via a boat-to-boat transfer from M/V Gambler to their vessel, M/V Stellar Jay. From there, enjoy the cruise to Shearwater Cove and a private yurt rental. Spend the day kayaking, hiking, and relaxing in Shearwater Cove. Note that you must plan ahead and bring meal supplies with you for your time at Shearwater Cove! There is a fully stocked kitchen available for use, and storage capacity aboard the Gambler.